Re: bin NMUs for the libeel2-2.14 -> libeel2-2.18 transition

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 11:01:22AM +0200, Loïc Minier wrote:

>  Could you please schedule bin NMUs for the libeel2-2.14 libeel2-2.18
>  transition on the following packages:
>  - mail-notification/4.0.dfsg.1-1

Already binNMUed for gail, no second binNMU required here.

>  - gnome-mount/0.6-1
>  - music-applet/0.9.2-3
>  - link-monitor-applet/2.1-1
>  - nautilus-python/0.4.3-1.1

were also binNMUed for libgail18, would've been nice to have these
coordinated so only one round of binNMUs was needed...

>  A new upstream release of nautilus with suitable build-dep on libeel,
>  and a new upstream release of nautilus-cd-burner with suitable
>  build-dep on nautilus will probably be uploaded soon, so no need for
>  bin NMUs on these.

Apparently nautilus-cd-burner did not have a suitable build-dep, because the
i386 binary was uploaded with a dependency on the old libeel.  Scheduled.

>  Perhaps you can schedule a bin NMU in experimental for this package too:
>  - nautilus-share/0.7.1-1
>  if not, who should I contact?

The maintainers of the experimental w-b can; I think they read this list. :)