Re: bin NMUs for the libvte4 -> libvte9 transition

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> Ok, it's really to late, sorry. I don't know why Loic asked for a binNMU
> while we were specifically waiting for vte9 to upload xfce4-terminal.

 I did not know whether the new upstream was build-depending on a high
 enough vte version, so I asked on #debian-xfce:
14:48 < lool> I see that xfce4-terminal is not in experimental; I'll request a
              bin NMU for this package, any reason not to?

 in doubt, I requested it as I saw no harm in doing this: IIUC,
 uploading a new xfce4-terminal source resets the dep-wait + bin NMU.

--
Loïc Minier