Re: proposed sqlite and neon transitions

Hi Steve,

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 15:14 -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> AFAIK, changing the maintainer field as part of an upload to stable or
> oldstable should be acceptable -- [...]
 Moritz seconded this, thanks.

> but libx11-6 1.0.3-7 isn't part of sarge,
> so probably no upload to oldstable is needed for vice on account of this?
 I was contacted by Julien Cristau (jcristau), that he is preparing an
upload of the fixed xfree86 package (may not be the same package that is
affected and/or version). Also it's not only VICE, but rdesktop too
which is affected as well. Moritz said that my uploads should target
oldstable-security even if they are not security fixes, but will be
released together with the xfree86 security fix.

Cheers,
Laszlo/GCS