Re: binNMU for libauthen-sasl-cyrus-perl

> Hi Russ,

> On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 09:17:09AM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
>> Could you schedule a binNMU for libauthen-sasl-cyrus-perl to pick up the
>> new Cyrus SASL libraries?

> Which new SASL libraries are those?  From what I see, cyrus-sasl2 hasn't
> revved since the etch freeze.

Those ones.  It looks like libauthen-sasl-cyrus-perl shipped in etch
linked against the libraries in oldlibs because I wasn't paying close
enough attention.

I'm not sure if it's also worth rebuilding it in stable for the next
stable point release.  (Not sure what the policy is on that.)