Re: Request of binNMUs for the libpq4 -> libpq5 transition

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 05:06:18PM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> On 2007-04-14 Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> wrote:
> > Can someone please schedule binNMUs for the libpq4 to libpq5 transition once
> > libpq5 (postgresql-8.2) is built everywhere?

> Hello,
> wouldn't it be better to wait until libpq5 is in testing? Otherwise a
> (newly found) rc-bug in libpq5's source would add more than a 100
> packages out-of-sync in testing and sid.

Doesn't matter, the only current verion of libpq-dev in unstable is now the
one from postgresql-8.2, so any rebuilds of these packages will result in
them being out of sync until postgresql-8.2 in any case; so that's no reason
to delay the binNMUs.