Re: mutt/1.5.13-3 for etch r1?

At 1176460173 time_t, Christoph Berg wrote:
> I would like to upload the mutt version now in unstable (1.5.13-3) to
> etch. The only change [*] is a fix pulled from upstream that resolves
> a bug that prevents mutt from successfully re-logging into an imap
> connection that has timed out (e.g. while the user was editing a
> mail). The current version will just hang on attempting to reconnect,
> the fixed one still requires logging in again, but will succeed.
>
> Is that ok for a stable update? (If so, propagating the unstable
> version to p-u is ok.)

Even if I think it should be fine, unfortunately,
point release are about RC bugs.
Not sure annoying bug would be considered as RC.. :-/

Julien Danjou
.''`.  Debian Developer
: :' : http://julien.danjou.info
`. `'  http://people.debian.org/~acid
  `-   9A0D 5FD9 EB42 22F6 8974  C95C A462 B51E C2FE E5CD