[SRM] [D-I] Translation fixes for 4.0r1

Shortly before the release two translation errors were reported for
partman that I feel are important enough to consider fixing them for
Etch.

For Catalan there is a string asking for simple confirmation of changes
("Write previous changes to disk and continue?"), but the translation
asks for confirmation of LVM-related changes [1].
This could seriously confuse users.

For Romanian there is a string that is too long and therefore an important
part is cut off [2]. This string is seen during every installation
(selection of guided partitioning method).

Would SRMs object if we update the relevant components for 4.0r1 to fix
those two issues?

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. If approved, should I ask in future or do SRMs prefer we just judge
for ourselves whether an update is possible and warranted.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2007/04/msg00023.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2007/04/msg00024.html