Please consider iceape-l10n/1.0.7-2 for etch

Hi,

I would like to ask you for allowing iceape-l10n to go into testing.
I know it is a new package,  however pushing it shouldn't make any
harm, since the package contains only translations for iceape.I've
recently tested the upgrade path from sarge's mozilla-locale-XX to
iceape-l10n-XX and noted no problems.

iceape-l10n (1.0.7-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Argh,  yada adds its own text at the top of installed copyright files.
    Overwrite the files with debian/copyright.
  * Don't call "update-iceape-chrome" when packages are purged since the
    command may not exist (closes: #319095).

 -- Robert Luberda <robert@debian.org>  Thu,  8 Feb 2007 22:21:18 +0100

iceape-l10n (1.0.7-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial release (closes: #409367), containing:
    + 9 main binary packages for Belarusian, Catalan, Czech, German,
      French, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, and Russian translations.
    + 6 transitional packages for mozilla translations that still exist
      in sarge.
  * Made the iceape-l10n-pl package replace iceape-locale-pl.
  * debian/build.sh: do base rebranding, including 's/Sea[mM]onkey/Iceape/g'
    on almost all files.

 -- Robert Luberda <robert@debian.org>  Wed,  7 Feb 2007 01:40:38 +0100

Best Regards,
robert