Please unblock libapache2-mod-fcgid 1:1.10-2

Hello,

>>> In Message "Please unblock (Re: I ask to put libapache2-mod-fcgid into etch)"
>>>            <87d54v330k.wl@vaj-k-334-sugi.local.valinux.co.jp>,
>>> Tatsuki Sugiura <sugi@nemui.org>  said;
<Snip...>

> > > Since 1.10-1.1 is no longer in the archive, if you want it to be included in
> > > etch, it will need to go through unstable again with an epoch.
> > >
> > > Or you can figure out how to fix 2.0 and ask that version to be considered
> > > instead.

<Snip...>
> > At first, I'll upload again previous version with epoch to include
> > libapache2-mod-fcgid into etch surely.
<Snip...>

> Would you unblock libapache2-mod-fcgid?
> And, can I upload 1:1.10-2 now to unstable? (I donot upload yet.)
> # After that, do I need to add "sid" tag to RC bug related this?

I asked upload 1:1.10-2 to unstable.
Please unblock the package if it's OK.

However I'll go to SriLanka from now, and come back at 2/10 noon JST.
While that I cannot connect internet completely.
If I need to fix something, I'll do after come back.
Anyway, I attach debdiff from 1.10-1.1 (not 2.0-1) to 1:1.10-2, again.

Regards,
--
Tatsuki Sugiura   mailto:sugi@nemui.org