Re: libclass-contract-perl in testing again

Nacho Barrientos Arias wrote:
On Monday 08 January 2007 07:50, Luk Claes wrote:
Please ask debian-release to hint it into testing after uploading the new
version and I'll probably hint in ;-)

Uploaded (1.14-5)

Unfortunately you changed the build process including the debhelper compatibility level, I'm not willing to investigate the consequences at this moment so I'm not unblocking it now... Feel free to upload a package with only a changed maintainer (including important changes, translation or documentation changes) and I'll reconsider.

Cheers

Luk