Re: cryptsetup 1.0.4+svn26-1 fixes rc bugs

Jonas Meurer <jonas@freesources.org> writes:
> I just uploaded cryptsetup 1.0.4+svn26-1 with urgency=high to
> unstable.

cryptsetup provides an udeb. Frans, is it OK to unblock the package?

> cryptsetup (2:1.0.4+svn26-1) unstable; urgency=high

I think the changes are OK, but I won't unblock it before Frans approved
it.

For the next upload, please remove the *.orig files.

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
266: Allradantrieb