removal of preview-latex breaks preview in xemacs21

Hi

The removal of this package breaks the preview feature in xemacs21,
which brings its own autex
(/usr/share/xemacs21/xemacs-packages/lisp/auctex in
xemacs21-basesupport) but not including preview-latex.
Until preview-latex is not included into the xemacs auctex the package
should stay.

For me the initial report from Bill Allombert in bug 392863 is not
reproducible.

I installed preview-latex from stable (into my testing system) which
works fine for me. So please reconsider including the preview-latex
package from sarge in etch.

Thanks

Hendrik Naumann

--