mediawiki1.7 in etch..

	Hi release managers !

On a previous mail discussion, you accepted that mediawiki1.7 was to be
updated to current package in sid (1.7.1-5), but since then it has not yet
been moved to etch.

However, now a new upstream 1.7.2 has been published today to correct a
security issue in 1.7.x branch. Given that the changelog not only includes a
security fix, I don't know what should be done for mediawiki1.7 in etch.
Either we update to 1.7.2-1 or we update to 1.7.1-6 with only security
changes backported (they are not important, I think I have already isolated a
single line change..).

Other question in case we update to 1.7.1-6 is do we update to 1.7.1-5 and
then we prepare a 1.7.1-6 or do we update directly to 1.7.1-6 ? My guess is
that the second option will occur...

The latest package that propably will be uploaded to sid is located at:
http://www.rastageeks.org/~toots/mediawiki/

Thanks for your answers.

Romain
--
They tried to fool the black population,
By telling them that Jah Jah dead.