Re: Request to unblock xplanet 1.2.0-1.4

Re: Steve Langasek 2007-01-06 <[🔎] 20070105233826.GB28137@mauritius.dodds.net>
> I haven't heard that there were any plans for an etch release of GNU/k*BSD.
> Are such updates actually important to that port?  If not, I'd rather not
> spend the time on allowing the updates, innocuous or not.

FYI:

02:28 <Myon> aurel32: will there be an etch release for kfreebsd?
02:35 <aurel32> Myon: no, we currently only have an unstable repository
02:36 <aurel32> Myon: so that would be really difficult
02:36 <Myon> ok thanks

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/