cl-rfc2388-1.1.dfsg-1 update to etch

Hello!

Please cc: me on replies, I'm not subscribed to d-r (and I set M-F-T
and R-T accordingly).  Moreover, I cc:ed my AM, who was responsible
for the upload to unstable.

I ask the inclusion of the latest cl-rfc2388 (version 1.1.dfsg-1) into
etch.  Briefly, despite the different version scheme, this isn't at
all a new upstream version, only a correction of the old one instead.

I think the changelog entry is quite self-explicative:
=====
rfc2388 (1.1.dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Since the first upload, the Debian version is DFSG-compliant and
    thus it does not include the RFC2388 (as documented in the
    README.Debian).  However, the version number never reflected that,
    so it will start from this version.

  * debian/control:
    + correct s/XS-X-VCS-Darcs/XS-VCS-Darcs/ header.

  * debian/copyright:
    + list the correct license for upstream, which is 2-clause BSD
      rather than 3-clause (thanks to Martin Würtele for the hint and
      to Steve Langasek for the changelog entry).
    + better layout.
    + update the upstream URL.
    + add GNU GPL license notice for the Debian package.

 -- Luca Capello <luca@pca.it>  Tue, 14 Nov 2006 02:43:04 +0100
=====

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca