Re: [Security] Please hint twiki (again)

Hi there, Debian Release Managers and other Heroes of the kind

twiki in testing is almost unusuable, due to a poor fix for a security bug:
 #404222: "Security: Phising: Redirect code allows redirection to other hosts"
causing:
 #405083: twiki: produces an access error every time a page is saved

The complete changelog is:

twiki (1:4.0.5-7) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Add a more useful error message in debian/patches/01_redirect_fix.dpatch
    when fixing #404222, to prevent redirect to other hosts (phishing).
    (Closes: #405083). Urgency medium, because it makes twiki almost unusable.
    Also, the $TWiki::cfg{DefaultUrlHost} in /etc/twiki/LocalSite.cfg must not
    have a trailing slash, which was no problem before.
    Thanks to Kai Pastor Kai" <pastor@uni-mainz.de> and Marcus C. Gottwald
    <gottwald@quantum-hydrometrie.de>.

 -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre <amaya@debian.org>  Tue,  2 Jan 2007 12:17:36 +0100

The upstream version has not changed, only minor patches have
been included, improving the patch for this security issue so that twiki
works well again.

Thanks!

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman