Please unblock mysql-dfsg-5.0_5.0.30-3

Hello

mysql-dfsg-5.0_5.0.30-1 is currently in testing. I would like to see version
-2 there, too, as it contains an important bugfix and preferable now -3, too,
which just adds some more Debconf translations.

(the -2 version was not requested earlier as I was waiting for another upstream
bugfix. It has not yet come so maybe there will be a request for -4 but in the
meantime I didn't want to wait any longer with -2)

The changelogs are below. If you have any objections or questions, please let
me know.

thanks,

-christian-

mysql-dfsg-5.0  (5.0.30-3) unstable; urgency=low

   * Updated Brazilian Debconf translation (thanks to Andre Luis Lopes).
     Closes: #403821
   * Added Romanian Debconf translation (thanks to Stan Ioan-Eugen).
     Closes: #403943
   * Updated Spanish Debconf translation (thanks to Javier Fernandez-Sanguino
     Pena). Closes: #404084
   * Updated Galician Debconf translation (thanks to Jacobo Tarrio).
     Closes: #404318
   * Updated Dutch Debconf translation (thanks to Vincent Zweije).
     Closes: #404566
   * Updated Danish Debconf translation (thanks to Claus Hindsgaul).
     Closes: #405018

 -- Christian Hammers <ch@debian.org>  Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:35:09 +0100
mysql-dfsg-5.0 (5.0.30-2) unstable; urgency=high

   * Fixed upstream regression in header files that lead to FTBFS for
     mysql-admin, mysql-query-browser and probably other pacakges.
     (thanks to Andreas Henriksson). Closes: #403081, #403082
   * Fixed some upstream scripts by replacing /etc by /etc/mysql (thanks to
     Julien Antony). Closes: #401083
   * Updated French Debconf translation (thanks to Christian Perrier).
     Closes: #401434
   * Added Spanish Debconf translation (thanks to Javier Fernandez-Sanguino
     Pena). Closes: #401953
   * Marked a Debconf question that is just a dummy and only internally
     used as not-needing-translation. Closes: #403163
   * Fixed mysqlslowdump patch to not remove the usage() function (thanks
     to Monty Tailor).

 -- Christian Hammers <ch@debian.org>  Sun, 3 Dec 2006 19:20:10 +0100