[Etch upload request] fixes to package sisu-0.48.8-6 (Closes #402807)

Please get this fix/build into Etch:
 http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/sisu/sisu_0.48.8-6.dsc

The differences between this and the previous submission for upload
request [which was 0.48.8-4] are:

(a) * sisu-pdf texlive dependency adjusted on feedback from Norbert Preining
    (Closes: #402807)
     <http://lists.debian.org/debian-tex-maint/2007/01/msg00034.html>
     <http://lists.debian.org/debian-tex-maint/2007/01/msg00033.html>

(b)  * year rollover 2006 has become 2007.

[The current build in testing is 0.48.8-2]

(a) addresses the following:

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt on 31-Dec-2006 17:14:

> In #402807, Frank Küster proposed a list of Depends that was fairly
> short, but in the diff, I see this:
>
> +Depends: sisu, texlive-common, texlive-base-bin, texlive-base, texlive-generic-recommended, texlive-fonts-recommended, texlive-latex-base, texlive-latex-recommended, texlive-latex-extra, texlive-pdfetex, latex-ucs
>
> Are really all these packages needed? Some of these packages are *huge*,
> so you should think twice before depending on them.
>
> Marc

Thanks for the intervention, you were correct and it proved helpful.

Depends as fixed being:

Depends: sisu, texlive-latex-base, texlive-fonts-recommended, texlive-latex-recommended, texlive-latex-extra

  [the problem with the previous depends is it does not work reliably
  (for either tetex or texlive), no fault of Frank as it was was based
  on information (indeed the depends) that I had provided, and he
  pointed out there was at least one tex* related require within the
  program that was provided only by texlive]

debdiff testing unstable

debdiff sisu_0.48.8-2_i386.changes  sisu_0.48.8-6_i386.changes
File lists identical (after any substitutions)

Control files of package sisu: lines which differ (wdiff format)
Version: [-0.48.8-2-] {+0.48.8-6+}
Suggests: [-libfcgi-ruby1.8,-] rcs | cvs, lv, texinfo, pinfo
Installed-Size: [-3821-] {+3825+}

Control files of package sisu-complete: lines which differ (wdiff format)
Version: [-0.48.8-2-] {+0.48.8-6+}
 SiSU is a command line driven document [-export hub.-] {+creation and management framework.+}

Control files of package sisu-pdf: lines which differ (wdiff format)
Version: [-0.48.8-2-] {+0.48.8-6+}
Depends: sisu, [-tex-common, tetex-base | texlive, tetex-bin | texlive, tetex-extra | texlive-latex-extra, latex-ucs | texlive-]
[-Suggests: evince, xpdf-] {+texlive-latex-base, texlive-fonts-recommended, texlive-latex-recommended, texlive-latex-extra+}
 SiSU is a command line driven document [-generator.-] {+creation and management framework.+}

Control files of package sisu-postgresql: lines which differ (wdiff format)
Version: [-0.48.8-2-] {+0.48.8-6+}
{+Recommends: libfcgi-ruby1.8+}
 SiSU is a command line driven document [-generator.-] {+creation and management framework.+}

Control files of package sisu-sqlite: lines which differ (wdiff format)
Version: [-0.48.8-2-] {+0.48.8-6+}
{+Recommends: libfcgi-ruby1.8+}
 SiSU is a command line driven document [-generator.-] {+creation and management framework.+}

Thanks,
Ralph Amissah