Re: Please unblock docbook-xsl 1.71.0.dfsg.1-2

Hi,

Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net> writes:
> This package version fixes a long list of bugs:
>
> docbook-xsl (1.71.0.dfsg.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium

I see no bugs in the Debian BTS are fixed by this upload, but the diff
is quite long and not really reviewable. I don't think that this upload
matches the criteria we have set for freeze exceptions.

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
225: ActiveX