New upload of python-libgmail

Dear release managers,

I just uploaded a new version of python-libgmail to the archive (sid,
priority=normal): it closes #405304, which is of severity "important"
(it will break basic functionality for many many users).

libgmail's last upstream release was in August 2006, so I had to
package a CVS snapshot to fix the problem: there is unfortunately no
way I can pinpoint what specific change in the past 5 month fixes this
problem, hence the new version (0.1.5.1+cvs20070102-1).

There hasn't been any major code overhaul in libgmail since their
latest official release, though, so I trust this should be fine, and
hopefully this package can make it in etch if you so decide.

Please let me know if you have questions, or if there is anything I
can do to assist you...

--Seb