Please hint scim 1.4.4-7 packages for etch

Hi, I am uploading fixed package: 1.4.4-7

On Mon, Jan 01, 2007 at 06:30:08PM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please hint scim packages for etch.
> >
> > I requested removal of m17n-env package recently thus I want to remove
> > it from suggest line of this package.  Also, I updated README.Debian
> > with pointer to wiki page.
> >
> > There were no code changes.
>
> Please remove the 'debian/svn-commit.tmp' file first...

Oops, I should have been more careful.  I was checking source out as a
read-only tree ` :-(  Fixed it and commited to the svn correctly.

osamu@dambo:/var/cache/pbuilder/result$ linda scim_1.4.4-7_i386.changes
E: scim; No manual page for binary scim-config-agent.
E: scim; No manual page for binary scim-setup.
W: libscim8c2a; The library libscim is not in a shlibs file.
W: libscim8c2a; The library libscim-gtkutils is not in a shlibs file.
W: libscim8c2a; The library libscim-x11utils is not in a shlibs file.
osamu@dambo:/var/cache/pbuilder/result$ lintian scim_1.4.4-7_i386.changes
W: scim: binary-without-manpage scim-config-agent
W: scim: binary-without-manpage scim-setup
W: libscim8c2a: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libscim-x11utils-1.0-8 libscim-gtkutils-1.0-8 libscim-1.0-8

I do not like these warnings but I really do not want to introduce new
bugs unless someoneelse tells me to fix these with explicit patch.

I think 1.4.4-7 is better than testing version.  It installs correctly.

Osamu