Please unblock wims/3.60-6 wims-extra/3.60-1 units-filter/2.6-1 chemeq/1.9

Hello,

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006, Georges Khaznadar wrote:
> I suggest to keep the packages pari-gp and maxima as dependences, and
> yacas, gap just as suggestions for the package wims.

This has been done long ago, even before the freeze IIRC and the packages
wims, wims-extra and units-filter can migrate to testing.

The newest units-filter and chemeq are best for wims. It's new upstream
versions but of very simple programs whose packager is the upstream
author. He used them with wims for ages in a live cd he's maintaining.

Georges is maintaining all 4 packages.

Please unblock wims/3.60-6 wims-extra/3.60-1 units-filter/2.6-1 chemeq/1.9

Wims and wims-extra are not in etch at all while chemeq/units-filter
already are. If you feel the danger with units-filter/chemeq, don't update
them but I believe Georges when he says that he used them for long in
freeduc already.

Raphaël Hertzog