mips and mipsel buildd's dysfunctional?

Dear all,

I am having problems of getting shogun into testing [1],[2] as it was
uploaded while dpkg-slibdeps was in flux. I've emailed

mips@buildd.d.o, mipsel@buildd.d.o
three times
asking for a rebuild but nothing has happened so far. Could someone
please trigger a rebuild on mips and mipsel for shogun? It did build
fine on all the other archs so shlibdeps should not fail.

Soeren

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?suite=unstable&p=shogun

[2] http://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=shogun
--
For the one fact about the future of which we can be certain is that it
will be utterly fantastic. -- Arthur C. Clarke, 1962