Re: flashplugin-nonfree in etch

Le December 19, 2007 12:06:55 pm Holger Levsen, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know what the stable release managers plan to do regarding
> flashplugin-nonfree in etch.
>
> As I see it, there are three options:
>
> 1. do nothing, keep a broken package in etch
>
> 2. remove the broken package from etch
>
> 3. request another upload, as the version currently in stable-proposed
> updates has broken since it was uploaded (which was before r1)

1. is not a real option. 2. should be done if there's no fixed package
uploaded, 3 otherwise. It could help 3 to triage the bug reports related to
this problem. Version tracking becomes useless when the same report is used
for all occurences, as is currently done with #432755, which is rightly
marked as both found and fixed in 9.0.48.0.1.