Re: please remove old versions of flashplugin-nonfree

Hi Bart,

On Thursday 13 December 2007 13:40, Bart Martens wrote:
> Hello Release Managers,
> Please remove these versions of flashplugin-nonfree:

the release managers cannot remove packages. Please file a bug against
ftp.debian.org and request the removal from unstable, which will propagate to
testing.

I'm not sure how stable is handled.

And Re: "Accepted flashplugin-nonfree 9.0.115.0.1~bpo40+1" I've asked you in
private mail: I see debian stable-proposed-updates still has 9.0.48.0.1etch1,
shouldnt this be updated as well, so that we hopefully have a working version
in etch r2?

Can't you just upload to stable-proposed-updates? Or did you do that already
and are just waiting for it to be processed?

regards,
	Holger