Re: libmtp6 -> libmtp7 transition

* Steve Langasek [Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:03:23 -0800]:

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 12:49:20PM +0100, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> > Dear amarok, audacious-plugins, gnomad2, and rhythmbox maintainers,

> > Now that the libmtp5 -> libmtp6 transition is completed in testing, it is
> > time to start the libmtp6 -> libmtp7 transition.  I uploaded today
> > libmtp_0.2.4 to unstable, which has the new SOVERSION.  Please, build/test
> > your packages against this new version of libmtp.

Steve, please don't schedule binNMUs for amarok this time if possible. I
have some changes pending, and I will make a sourceful upload once the
binNMUs have been scheduled for the rest of packages.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Man: Wow, that woman looks exactly the way Nina is going to look in
about ten years... Oh shit, it is Nina. Don't tell her what I said, okay?
                -- http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/archives/003086.html