Re: Conflict in Lenny installer

* Brendan M. [Mon, 10 Dec 2007 02:04:07 +1100]:

> Hello, I have created an installer using debian-installer to install
> Lenny directly from the repositories.  mlocate recently became
> 'standard' but conflicts with findutils, which is a required package
> in Lenny.

Thanks, we just became aware of this today. It is expected that it'll be
fixed by tomorrow, since we're letting the new findutils migrate early
to testing.

> Is there something wrong with the migration scripts?

Maybe. Probably this is a corner case that hasn't been exercised much in
the past.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

From the moment I picked your book up until I put it down I was
convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.
                -- Groucho Marx