lm-sensors transition

Hi release assistants and release managers,

The lm-sensors project has released a new upstream version of lm-sensors
with a reworked API. The main benefit (among others) of this new API is
that sensor chip support only have to be added to the kernel, and not
anymore to both kernel and userland.

The problem is that the new API is not compatible with the old one, and
that the port to the new API needs some work, though that should not be
that difficult.

Given the range of packages involved, ranging from KDE to net-snmp and
including various X frontends, I have choosen to have the two versions of
the library concurrently in unstable. A new source package called
lm-sensors-3 is currently waiting in NEW with libsensors4 and
libsensors4-dev as binary packages.

My plan is to let those new libraries enter testing and then submit
patches to the various packages that uses the old API. Upstream has
released patches for half of the packages we have in Debian and that
uses libsensors.

Any comments?

Cheers,
Aurelien