Re: binnmu?

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 01:48:40AM +0100, Gürkan Sengün wrote:

> Do you think a binnmu would fix #435811 ?

> Please cc: me since i'm not on the list.

Ugh, is there a reason that none of the relevant information is actually in
the bug report?

For me to be willing to schedule a binNMU for this issue I would need to
understand why building with an older compiler broke it, because gcc 4.0 and
4.1 are supposed to be ABI-compatible.  Also, the bug report doesn't discuss
which architectures are affected, it only mentions amd64.

Finally, the file required for reproducing this failure is on a website
that's not accessible, so without that I don't even have a backtrace to
understand what the failure is because you didn't provide one.  Please
append the test case to the bug report.