Re: Please hint xulrunner and nspr

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 09:00:57AM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:

> Despite #451464 making xulrunner unbuildable with latest libgtk because
> of libgtk's removal of --enable-explicit-deps from configure, please
> consider hinting both xulrunner and nspr. The transition has been
> waiting for too long already.

Yes, it has, which makes it all the more frustrating that a new upstream
version of xulrunner was uploaded to unstable the very day that the previous
version was in a position to be hinted...

> Also note #451464 applies on the version in testing.

Then please mark it as such in the BTS.  I've added a britney hint now, that
will take effect as soon as xulrunner is seen as a valid candidate.