please allow libcomplearn-1.0.5-1

Please allow libcomplearn-1.0.5-1 into testing.   It is necessary in
order for almost all (>6) of my other packages
to be entered into the archive.  As this is my first hint-request,
please let me know if I have misunderstood anything.
Thanks for your help,

Rudi

--
"We can try to do it by breaking free of the mental prison of
separation and exclusion and see the world in its interconnectedness