Re: library transition: libpoppler 0.6

* Ondřej Surý [Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:57:23 +0200]:

> Hi,

Oh, hi. Sorry that this transition got forgotten about.

> so what do you think?  Could we process and upload 0.6.x to unstable?
> It would be fine not to lag behind in next stable with poppler version.

A good time would be right after gtk+2.0 migrates, which should be RSN.
You can check http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=gtk%2B2.0
yourself, or let me know if you'd like to get notified when it happens.

Thanks for your patience!

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org
Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in
                -- Albert Einstein