kdelibs binNMU on s390

Hi!

it seems that qt3 encodes uname -m into the binaries - and that also get
encoded into kdelibs from qt3.

Uname seems to be heavily changing on s390 between s390 and s390x.
When the uname -m output differs between kdelibs and qt3, any kde
program fails to build, as the "uic"-program from qt won't load the kde
plugin.

I am looking at fixing this where it belongs, but it will take a couple
of days for me to fix it and test it properly.

Until then, I would like a binNMU of kdelibs on s390 for it to pick up
the changes in uname -m endcoded in qt - and a reattempt to build
kdebase on s390. There is a security fix in kdebase that should migrate.

My plan is to change uname -m usage to dpkg-architecture usage in this
case and then ask for a binNMU on all archs where there is a small
change that uname -m and dpkg-architecture -qDEB_BUILD_ARCH differs.
And trying to add appropriate qt vs kdelibs versioned conflicts.
(Feedback on this part, please)

This part of qt3 code (encoding uname -m) has been present for at least
several years, but have not until now given any problems with uname -m
changing often.

/Sune