Re: [binNMU] facile

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 04:59:28PM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> On 10-09-2007, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 13:40:27 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> >> You mean, I guess, that all that other 50 packages are ocaml-related and
> >> can't be installed for the same reason above, right?  If you have the
> >> list at hand can you please let me (or debian-ocaml-maint@l.d.o) nows
> >> which packages you have scheduled?

> > The list is at
> > http://ftp-master.debian.org/~vorlon/transition-binnmus.txt

> Taking a look at the list, i think that some binNMU are not needed (ulex,
> pcre-ocaml, mtasc, extlib...) and some will certainly fails if not
> taking care of dependency (e.g. ocamldap which need to be built before
> ocamlnet and to reflect this dependency in the build-dep).

Every package that's in that list is one that has a binary dependency on
ocaml 3.09.2.  Perhaps some of these packages aren't binNMU-safe, but every
one of the packages is in need of a rebuild for ocaml 3.10.

Yes, there will be some packages that won't be buildable yet, but that will
be addressed in due course.  As for ocamldap and ocamlnet, you seem to have
the dependency backwards...