Re: [SRM] Candidate patches to d-i for Etch r2

Julien Danjou wrote:
At 1189059142 time_t, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
The debian-installer team would like to fix a few issues that are still
present in the Etch version of d-i.

Before starting the work on updating the packages, I would like to get
feedback from the stable release managers on those candidate patches:

I'd like to say yes, but none of this seems to be RC severity, and they
don't all have a bug report open.

Which doesn't necessarily have to be a problem: if we consider an issue for an update it's RC severity whether or not the bug is currently marked as RC (and some bugs that are marked RC at the time one looks are not really RC) ...

I suggest you to reask with a smaller list with only
serious/grave/critical bugs.

Lets first look at the bugs (filed or not) before deciding that they are not RC in practice...

Cheers

Luk