Push scribus into testing manually

Hello,

Please push scribus into testing manually. It's 12 days old, but is held up
because it's showing as out of date on mips and mipsel. I've removed those
architectures from the Architecture: list in debian/control, but I suppose
someone from the release team needs to do a manual transition. I have gone to
the end of the line trying to get the build failure on mips/mipsel resolved
but all things and people's analyses point to the mipsen toolchain as the
fault and nothing's been done to fix it for months. Since this has gone on
since shortely after Etch's release I can't hold off any longer - the users
are going mad. It's very important to get the current
1.3.3.9.dfsg+20070808svn-2 package into testing as having obsolete 1.2.5
version there is creating user confusion and costing a lot of my time
answering to user complaints.

Thanks,

Alex.