gmp and ihu: can go into testing together, I think

Hi,

GMP was updated for the "long double" transition, creating a new
package libgmpxx4ldbl.  It's not in testing yet, allegedly because to
move it would break "ihu".  Or something.  I can't parse the haxx.se
output (below), but my hunch is that both need to go in together.
Can someone make that happen?

Thanks,
-Steve

Checking ihu

    * trying to update ihu from 0.5.6-1 to 0.5.6-3 (candidate is 33 days old)
    * ihu is waiting for gmp
          o Updating gmp makes 1 depending packages uninstallable on i386: ihu
    * Updating ihu makes 1 non-depending packages uninstallable on i386: ihu

Dependency analysis (including build-depends; i386 only):

    * ihu depends on libgmpxx4ldbl which is not available in testing
          o binary package libgmpxx4ldbl is part of source package gmp (explained above)