Re: transition to ocaml 3.10

On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 10:23:29PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> I use 'advi' and care about it, and I noticed that it's not in the
> list[1]. Is the list comprehensive?

It is up to bug / strangeness in the interested packages :-)
In particular I just noticed that advi does not declare a direct
build-dep on ocaml, but relies on the transitivity of
ocaml-best-compilers. Hence it is missing from the list. I'll fix the
package (or the script generating the page).

Anyhow, advi is one of the packages which are not particularly
problematic for the transition, since they do not depend at runtime on
any ocaml package, they just need to be rebuilt and only to ensure they
won't FTBFS (which is a rare happening).

Thanks for your observation,
Cheers.