[SRM, VOLATILE] Update of tzdata in Etch
As already discussed on IRC, we plan to update tzdata in Etch using a
new upstream database. This will be done in two steps:
- upload to volatile to have an update now for those who use volatile ;
- upload to stable to have an update for Etch r2.
Please find below the corresponding changelog. Is it still ok to upload
tzdata (2007f-1etch1) stable; urgency=low
* New upstream release for Etch:
- Only the timezone definitions have been changed, all scripts are
- Includes new DST rules for New Zealand (closes: bug#433869).
-- Aurelien Jarno <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:13:50 +0200
.''`. Aurelien Jarno | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
: :' : Debian developer | Electrical Engineer
`. `' email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
`- people.debian.org/~aurel32 | www.aurel32.net