s-p-u postgresql-8.1 8.1.9-0etch2

Hello release managers,

a while ago I uploaded a new postgresql to s-p-u. Unfortunately the
recent security fixes were a bit too eager and broke polymorphic SQL
function return values. I'd like to get this rectified.

Details are in the changelog and in the bug report; do you need any
other information?

Thank you,

Martin

 postgresql-8.1 (8.1.9-0etch2) stable; urgency=high
 .
   * Add debian/patches/00upstream-01-polymorphic-functions.patch:
     - Fix regression introduced in 8.1.9: Polymorphic SQL functions with an
       "anyelement" return value stopped working.
     - Patch taken from 8.1 branch of upstream CVS:
       http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/optimizer/util/clauses.c.diff?r1=1.201.2.3&r2=1.201.2.4
     - Also backported the test cases for this. They only affect build time,
       not the built .debs, and verify that the fix works, so this should be in
       a stable update, too. Taken from upstream CVS:
       http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/test/regress/expected/polymorphism.out.diff?r1=1.7&r2=1.7.2.1
       http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/test/regress/sql/polymorphism.sql.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.1.10.1
     - Closes: #429696

--