gpe-calendar dependencies

A few confusing things in the PTS entry for gpe-calendar and a problem
with libhandoff:

1. gpe-calendar appears to be waiting for libgpevtype0-dev on arm,
hppa, ia64, m68k and sparc but libgpevtype no longer builds
libgpevtype0-dev, it builds libgpevtype-dev instead. gpe-calendar 0.90
depends on libgpevtype-dev, 0.72-3 depended on libgpevtype0-dev.

2. gpe-calendar has failed to build on i386 through no fault of the
package - the build log reports libhandoff-dev as not available, yet
libhandoff is due to enter testing in a couple of days. For some
reason, libhandoff has not been built on i386, m68k and sparc.
(Needs-Build). I can't see any reason why libhandoff has not been built
on these architectures. gpe-calendar 0.90 build-depends on libhandoff
when gpe-calendar 0.72 did not.

3. gpe-calendar PTS entry still show 0.72-3 as the current version and
lists the RC bug 425093 as a problem in the Testing Status section when
it was closed 3 days ago when 0.90 was uploaded.

Can I ask for libhandoff to be built on i386, m68k and sparc as a NEW
package and then a build of gpe-calendar 0.90 on arm, hppa, ia64, m68k
and sparc in a few days when libhandoff is available for all
architectures?

Do I need to create an RC bug on libhandoff to stop it migrating into
testing in a couple of days when it is not available on all
architectures? I thought that was more-or-less automatic.

Thanks.

--

Neil Williams