Re: NVIDIA graphics drivers

Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> writes:

> The release team already did it, however based on their own
> investigations to allow linux-2.6 to go through.

Given that the problem that causes the nVidia drivers to not work was
already fixed upstream in 2.6.22, it would have been nice for users in
testing if the kernel team would have just backported that patch rather
than gone through the intermediate period of brokenness until 2.6.22 is
finished and can migrate into testing.

Oh well.  I'm glad we found a workaround for OpenAFS.  :)