Re: please rebuild octave2.9 on sparc

On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 11:21:36PM +0200, Thomas Weber wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 30.06.2007, 15:49 -0700 schrieb Steve Langasek:
> > On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 05:51:32PM -0400, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:

> > > Looking at
> > > http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=octave2.9&ver=1%3A2.9.12-1&arch=sparc&stamp=1180158407&file=log

> > > it seems that octave2.9 1:2.9.12-1 build on sparc has failed because
> > > texlive-base (>=2007-7) was not available. According to

> > > $rmadison texlive-base
> > > texlive-base |    2007-10 |      unstable | source, all

> > > this dependency should now be satisfied. Could you please schedule another
> > > build for this package on sparc?

> > It's already pending.

> Are there any problems with Sparc buildds?

Some, but not related to this (and not that are keeping sparc from building
packages, just ones that have contributed to a build backlog and keep sparc
from catching up with that backlog as quickly as it ought).

> According to [1], octave2.9 is now at place 42 in the queue. I'm pretty
> sure it was at position 1 after Steve's mail.

It looks like there may have been a mass-giveback of previously failed
packages on sparc; so yes, that's possible.