Re: Drupal packages in testing

Il giorno 01/lug/07, alle ore 23:40, Luk Claes ha scritto:
Drupal is among the ~20-30 packages, which are outlined in pp 30-31 of the
slides of my DebConf talk on security support:
http://people.debian.org/~jmm/debconf-security.pdf

At some point we'll deal with all these en bloc, if you prefer you can unblock it for now, so that it can profit from more testing exposure in testing.

Ok, I unblocked drupal5.

Thanks.

May I point out that I'm in charge of drupal and drupal5 since the beginning of this year (Moritz' slides references 2006 issues with drupal) and that my record for security updates is excellent (every single update in squid and squid3 in the last 4 years have been prepared by me and submitted to security team)?

In addition, my main job is security-related and I have a special interest in security issues. And I'm setting up a team for drupal maintenance that will guarantee long-term security support.

I see no security issue here, so maybe even drupal-4.7 can be unblocked.

Regards,

Luigi Gangitano -- <luigi@debian.org> -- <gangitano@lugroma3.org>
GPG: 1024D/924C0C26: 12F8 9C03 89D3 DB4A 9972  C24A F19B A618 924C 0C26