Re: Public service announcement: Please don't upload ffmpeg/flac/vte/apt/gail/eel/... r-dependencies

On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 00:28 +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
<snip>
> The next bigger block of packages that needs to go in together are
> eel2, gail, nautilus-cd-burner, flac, ffmpeg, vte,
> jack-audio-connection-kit, wavpack, apt and *all* their direct
> reverse dependencies.
<snip>

Pardon my ignorance, but would an upload of videolink affect this?  It
depends on the ffmpeg command, not its libraries, so the dependency is
unversioned.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence.