Re: please binNMU gnome-applets on amd64

On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 06:46:25PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:

> it looks like gnome-applets was built on amd64 with some experimental
> dependencies. Can anyone schedule a binNMU on this architecture please?

> gnome-applets_2.18.0-4, Rebuild in a clean sid environment, 1, amd64

gnome-applets:
  Package             : gnome-applets
  Version             : 2.18.0-4
  Builder             : buildd_i386-excelsior
  State               : Building
  Section             : gnome
  Priority            : optional
  Installed-Version   : 2.18.0-4
  Previous-State      : Needs-Build
  State-Change        : 2007 Jun 28 14:01:37
  Binary-NMU-Changelog: Rebuild in pristine unstable environment
  Binary-NMU-Version  : 1
  Notes               : out-of-date