Re: Patch for libdbi-perl dataloss problem into stable-proposed-updates?
- To: Christian Hammers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Patch for libdbi-perl dataloss problem into stable-proposed-updates?
- From: Martin Zobel-Helas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 01:32:24 +0200
- Message-id: <20070621233224.GE18428@ftbfs.de>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20070618224353.GA22793@lathspell.de> <20070619094811.GA11288@timac.local> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri Jun 22, 2007 at 00:39:19 +0200, Christian Hammers wrote:
> Hello stable release team
> May I upload libdbi-perl_1.53-1etch1 to "stable-proposed-updates"?
> It contains a backported 2-line patch for a "potential" dataloss
> problem (confirmed in the changelog of 1.57) which turned out to be a
> real problem as written by a user in the below quoted mail. I applied
> only the second part of the below patch as suggested by the DBI author.
In general, i agree with you, and would say upload. but now i would like
to ask you to wait until we published r1.