From: Bryan Donlan <bdonlan@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 15, 2007 11:56 PM
Subject: Ping: Please requeue gimp-resynthesizer for build on mips
To: mips@buildd.debian.org

Hi, I sent the below about a week ago, but haven't heard anything at
all back. Any chance of requeueing it, or at least letting me know
what's blocking it currently?

Thanks,

Bryan Donlan

On 6/7/07, Bryan Donlan <bdonlan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

About a month ago, my package gimp-resynthesizer failed to build on
mips, as some of its build-dependencies were uninstallable[1]. From
the looks of the versions on packages.d.o, this situation seems to
have been fixed, so I'd appreciate it if you could return
gimp-resynthesizer to the needs-build state.

Thanks,

Bryan Donlan

[1] - http://tinyurl.com/34z6w3