release goal for lenny: translated package description

Hello

I have a new release goal. I think not a big one. All importend thing are
already done or in the pipeline.

The thinks we need:
 - apt Version >0.7 in lenny
 - Translation files in lenny
and
 - more translation (is not a release goal)

We work on the last point already (we translate in the last 12 month >10000
package descriptions) and I hope at release time we some more...

If you have questions, ask. (please use cc:)

Thanks

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  - a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Mehr und mehr unserer Importe kommen aus dem Ausland."