Re: Debian release cycle for enterprise ?

Hi, I will follow up this discussion under the debian-project mailing list

2007/6/8, Marc Haber <mh+debian-release@zugschlus.de>:
On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 08:25:14PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Personally, I would like to see us able to provide security support for
> sarge through the release of lenny, so that users can opt to skip a release
> if they need a longer cycle, passing through etch only long enough to adjust
> their sources.list.

Do we have the issues that are present with security support for
"current stable" solved, so that we are already able to think about
providing _more_ support than we currently claim to do?

Greetings
Marc